- Benjamin Brask who really is the first target for this course, being
patient and allowing for developing this course.
- Pelle Lindstrøm with orchestra for playing marvelous harmonica
the afternoon in Eiffel
bar (Christianshavn) when Benjamins mother approached regarding
violin lessons for her son.
- Niels Ullman (Mathematical section of Copenhagen University) for putting
me in the right direction with respect to the mathematical basics of
the Harmonic scales.
- Eric Thomasen (Engineering colleague and a
good saxophonist) for explaining his findings about tuning.
- Dr. Scott Klappenbach from Washington DC for suggesting the chapter
- Nina (former violin pupil from Roskilde) for suggesting a better section
on double stops (not yet implemented)
- Reynaldo Jr. Marquez and Anne-Marie Olsen for nice mails with encouragement.
- Martin Kutter for good ideas on how to
structure a practicing schedule. Martin has started from scratch learning
violin from this course only.
Mails from people